December 29 is coming and the opportunities to see the downhill race in Bormio are many.
Here are some tips:
- December 27, 1145 a.m. – 1st official training
- December 28, 11.45 a.m. – 2nd official training
- December 29, 11.45 a.m. – AUDI FIS Alpine Ski World Cup Downhill Men
- Ski Stadium Atleti Azzurri d’Italia (Via Funivia): enjoy the downhill race from the stands or go mad with other fans in the finish area! Images and moments after the race will be broadcasted live on two giant screen (ski stadium - 50 sqm and Ciuk – 15mq).
- Along the edge of the slope: would you like to see the skiers move at more than 120 km/h and just a few meters from you? The edge of the slope is the best place you can choose to see the race. This is also the most suitable place for skiers and for all those who want to walk. Images and moments after the race will be broadcasted live on two giant screen (ski stadium - 50 sqm and Ciuk – 15mq).
- Entry – It is FREE. There is a limited number of seats available in the stands, so get there early to get good ones!
- Chalet Italia – It is a small chalet that will be created in front of the ski stadium and a place to taste local products and spend thrilling moments while waiting for the race to start. Please, remember that the events taking place at Chalet Italia are by invitation.
- Ski area: don’t forget that the entire Bormioski ski area is open and skiing is always possible everywhere except on the training slopes and the Stelvio, from dawn to one hour after the end of the race or official trainings.
- Parking: please, leave your car in via Milano or use the parking areas Contea and Tennis.